INSURANCE AND BILLING
We understand that insurance and billing information and forms can be frustrating for our patients and we want to make the process as easy as possible. You should call your insurance ahead of time for well-child visit benefits. In addition, patients and their parents and/or guardians are responsible for checking with insurance for laboratory and procedure benefits. We accept most major insurances.
Please check with your plan manager.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
– Because co-pays and deductible payments are due at the time of your visit, please call your insurance prior to your visit if you are unsure of the terms of your plan.
– Read our Financial Policy prior to treatment.
– Please let us know of any changes to your insurance, address, or phone number.
– Make sure that your child’s pediatrician is listed as their primary care physician with their insurance.
– Patients and their parents and/or guardians are responsible for checking with insurance for laboratory and procedure benefits.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
You can now pay your bill online. Click this link and follow the directions, using the information on your bill or statement.